Nick Mullens and the San Francisco 49ers visit the Arizona Cardinals on Saturday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Mullens' passing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Mullens' 49ers face off against the Cardinals at 4:30 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video.
Nick Mullens Passing Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Nick Mullens Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Mullens has averaged 21.1 completions per game this season, 1.4 fewer than the over/under in Saturday's game (22.5).
- In five of 10 games this season (50% of his chances), Mullens had more than 22.5 completions.
- Mullens' 21.1 completions per game is 0.9 less completions than his average prop bet over/under of 22.
- Mullens has hit the over on completions prop bets in five of eight games this year (62.5% of his chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Mullens' passing attempts average (32.6) is 1.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (34.5).
- In seven of 10 games this year (70%), Mullens has attempted more than 34.5 passes.
- Mullens is averaging 32.6 passing attempts per game, which is 1.5 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- 75% of the time this year (six of eight contests), Mullens has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In 70% of his games (seven out of 10 opportunities), Mullens has eclipsed his average passing attempts prop bet total (34.1).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Saturday's passing yards prop bet for Mullens is set at 249.5, 5.8 more yards than his season average of 243.7.
- In 50% of his games this season (five of 10 matchups), Mullens has thrown for more than 249.5 yards.
- Mullens' average passing yards prop this season has been set at 251.8, which he's fallen short of by 8.1 yards on average.
- Mullens has hit the over on passing yards prop bets in five of eight opportunities this year (62.5%).
- Mullens has gone over his season-long passing yards prop bet average (251.8) in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Mullens is averaging 1.2 passing touchdowns per game, 0.3 fewer than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (1.5).
- Mullens has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns in 30% of his games this season (three of 10).
- Mullens' average prop bet for passing touchdowns is an over/under of 1.5 per game. He is averaging 0.3 fewer passing touchdowns per game than that average.
- In just two of his eight games (25%), Mullens has hit the over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- In just three of his 10 games (30%), Mullens has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Mullens throws 0.7 more interceptions per game on average this season than his prop bet total in Saturday's game (0.5).
- In eight of 10 games this season (80%), Mullens has been picked off more than 0.5 times.
- Mullens has tossed 1.2 interceptions per game this season, which equals his season average prop.
- In half of his games this year Mullens has been picked off more times than his interceptions prop bet total.
- In just 40% of his games this season (four of 10 games), Mullens has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total (1.2).
Powered By Data Skrive