Nick Mullens and the San Francisco 49ers travel to play the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Mullens' passing prop bets in the matchup with the Dallas Cowboys. Watch Mullens' 49ers square off with the Cowboys on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Nick Mullens Passing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Nick Mullens Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Mullens has averaged 21.1 completions per game this season, 1.4 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (22.5).
- In five of nine games this season (55.6% of his chances), Mullens recorded more than 22.5 completions.
- Mullens' 21.1 completions per game is 0.7 less completions than his average prop bet over/under of 21.8.
- Mullens has hit the over on completions prop bets in five of seven games this year (71.4% of his chances).
- Mullens' average prop bet for completions is 21.8. He's gone over that total in six of nine games this season (66.7%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Mullens has averaged 3.3 fewer passing attempts per game (32.2) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (35.5).
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four of nine), Mullens has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (35.5 passing attempts).
- Mullens is averaging 32.2 passing attempts per game, which is 1.7 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- In five of his seven games (71.4%), Mullens has surpassed his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In 66.7% of his games (six out of nine opportunities), Mullens has eclipsed his average passing attempts prop bet total (33.9).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Mullens has thrown for an average of 246.4 yards per game in the 2020 season, 13.1 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four of nine matchups), Mullens has thrown for more than 259.5 yards.
- Mullens' average passing yards prop this season has been set at 250.6, which he's fallen short of by 4.2 yards on average.
- Mullens has gone over his passing yard total in 71.4% of his opportunities this season (five of seven games).
- Mullens' season-long passing yards prop bet average is 250.6, a figure he's gone over in five out of nine games this season (55.6%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Mullens is averaging 1.1 passing touchdowns per game, 0.4 fewer than the over/under of 1.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Mullens has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns in 22.2% of his games this season (two out of nine).
- Mullens' average prop bet for passing touchdowns is an over/under of 1.5 per game. He is averaging 0.4 less passing touchdowns per game than that average.
- In just one of his seven games (14.3%), Mullens has gone over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- In just two of his nine games (22.2%), Mullens has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Mullens averages 0.4 fewer interceptions per game (1.1) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (1.5).
- In three out of nine games this year (33.3%), Mullens has been picked off more than 1.5 times.
- Mullens has tossed 1.1 interceptions per game this season, 0.1 fewer than his season average prop.
- In only three of his seven games this season (42.9%), Mullens has surpassed his interceptions prop bet total.
- In just 33.3% of his games this season (three of nine games), Mullens has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total (1.2).
Powered By Data Skrive