Nick Mullens' San Francisco 49ers host Washington on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Mullens' passing prop bets. Watch Mullens' 49ers play Washington on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Nick Mullens Passing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Nick Mullens Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Mullens is averaging 20.6 completions per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (20.5).
- In five of eight games this season (62.5% of his opportunities), Mullens recorded more than 20.5 completions.
- Mullens' 20.6 completions per game is 1.2 less completions than his average prop bet over/under of 21.8.
- 66.7% of Mullens' games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (four of six contests).
- Mullens has gone over his average completions prop bet total (21.8 completions) in 62.5% of his games (five of eight chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Mullens' passing attempts average (30.6) is 2.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (33.5).
- In five of eight games this season (62.5%), Mullens has attempted more than 33.5 passes.
- Mullens is averaging 30.6 passing attempts per game, which is 3.4 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- 66.7% of the time this season (four of six games), Mullens has surpassed his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In 62.5% of his games (five of eight opportunities), Mullens has eclipsed his average passing attempts prop bet total (34).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards over/under for Mullens is set at 251.5, 6.7 more yards than his season average of 244.8.
- In 50% of his games this season (four of eight matchups), Mullens has thrown for more than 251.5 yards.
- Mullens' average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 250.3. On average, he's fallen short of that mark by 5.5 yards per game.
- Mullens has gone over on passing yards prop bets in four of six opportunities this year (66.7%).
- In exactly half of his games this season, Mullens has thrown for more than his average passing yards over/under of 250.3.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Mullens is averaging 1.1 passing touchdowns per game, 0.4 less than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- In two out of eight games this year (25%), Mullens has swiped more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Mullens' average prop bet for passing touchdowns is an over/under of 1.5 per game. He is averaging 0.4 fewer passing touchdowns per game than that average.
- In only one of his six games (16.7%), Mullens has gone over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- Mullens has racked up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under -- in just two of his eight games (25%).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Mullens' per-game interception average -- 1.1 -- is 0.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 75% of his games this season (six out of eight), Mullens has tossed more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Mullens has tossed 0.1 fewer interceptions (1.1 per game) than his season average prop bet (1.2).
- In half of his games this season, Mullens has gone over his interceptions prop bet total.
- Mullens has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total (1.2 interceptions) in just 37.5% of his games this season (three of eight games).
Powered By Data Skrive