Nick Mullens and the San Francisco 49ers host the Buffalo Bills on Monday at State Farm Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Mullens' passing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Mullens' performance play out for the 49ers against the Bills on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Nick Mullens Passing Prop Bets (12/7/2020)
Nick Mullens Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Mullens' per-game passing completions average (19.9) is 1.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Monday's game (21.5).
- Mullens had more than 21.5 completions in four of seven games this season (57.1% of his chances).
- Mullens' 19.9 completions per game is 2.0 less completions than his average prop bet over/under of 21.9.
- 60% of Mullens' games this season have seen him hit the over on completions prop bets (three of five matchups).
- Mullens has gone over his average completions prop bet total (21.9 completions) in 57.1% of his games (four of seven chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Mullens has averaged 3.1 fewer passing attempts per game (29.4) than his prop bet total in Monday's game (32.5).
- In four of seven games this season (57.1%), Mullens has attempted more than 32.5 passes.
- Mullens is averaging 29.4 passing attempts per game, which is 4.9 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- 60% of the time this year (three of five games), Mullens has gone over his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Mullens has thrown the ball more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total this season (34.3).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Monday's passing yards over/under for Mullens is set at 240.5, 5.9 more yards than his season average of 234.6.
- In four of seven games this season (57.1%), Mullens has thrown for more than 240.5 yards.
- Mullens' average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 252.1. On average, he's fallen short of that mark by 17.5 yards per game.
- Mullens has gone over on passing yards prop bets in three of five opportunities this year (60%).
- Mullens' season-long passing yards prop bet average is 252.1, a number he's gone over in only two out of seven games (28.6%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Mullens is averaging 0.9 passing touchdowns per game, 0.6 fewer than the over/under of 1.5 set for Monday's outing.
- Mullens has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns in 14.3% of his games this year (one out of seven).
- Mullens' season average of 0.9 passing touchdowns per game is 0.6 fewer than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, 1.5.
- In only zero of his five games (0%), Mullens has hit the over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- Mullens has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under -- in only one of his seven games (14.3%).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Mullens averages 1.0 interception per game this season, 0.5 less than his prop bet for Monday's game (1.5).
- In 28.6% of his games this season (two of seven), Mullens has thrown more than 1.5 interceptions.
- Mullens has tossed 0.1 fewer interceptions (1.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (1.1).
- In just two of his five games this season (40%), Mullens has surpassed his interceptions prop bet total.
- Mullens has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total (1.1 interceptions) in only 28.6% of his games this season (two out of seven games).
Powered By Data Skrive