Nick Mullens and the San Francisco 49ers visit the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Mullens' passing prop bets. You can watch Mullens and the 49ers square off against the Saints on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Nick Mullens Passing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Nick Mullens Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Mullens' per-game passing completions average (18.2) is 4.3 fewer than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (22.5).
- In one of five games this season (20% of his chances), Mullens recorded more than 22.5 completions.
- Mullens' 18.2 completions per game is 4.0 fewer completions than his average prop bet over/under of 22.2.
- In just one of three games this year, Mullens has hit the over on completions prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Mullens has gone over his average prop bet for completions (22.2) in just one of five games (20%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Mullens has averaged 9.9 fewer passing attempts per game (26.6) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (36.5).
- Mullens has yet to attempt more than 36.5 passes in a game through five outings this season.
- Mullens is averaging 26.6 passing attempts per game, which is 7.2 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- In only one of his three games (33.3%), Mullens has surpassed his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In only 40% of his games (two out of five opportunities), Mullens has attempted more passes than his average prop bet total (33.8).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Mullens has thrown for an average of 228.6 yards per game during the 2020 season, 23.9 fewer than Sunday's passing yards prop total.
- Mullens has yet to throw for more than 252.5 yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Mullens' average passing yards prop this season has been set at 257.5, which he's fallen short of by 28.9 yards on average.
- Mullens has gone over his passing yard total in 66.7% of his opportunities this season (two of three games).
- Mullens' season-long passing yards prop bet average is 257.5, a number he's gone over in just two out of five games (40%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Mullens is averaging 1.0 passing touchdown per game, 0.5 fewer than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- Mullens has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns in 20% of his games this year (one of five).
- Mullens' average prop bet for passing touchdowns is an over/under of 1.5 per game. He is averaging 0.5 fewer passing touchdowns per game than that average.
- In only zero of his three games (0%), Mullens has gone over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- Mullens has racked up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under -- in just one of his five games (20%).
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Mullens throws 0.8 interceptions per game this season, 0.7 less than his prop bet in Sunday's game (1.5).
- In one of five games this year (20%), Mullens has been picked off more than 1.5 times.
- Mullens has tossed 0.8 interceptions per game this season, which is the same as his season average prop.
- In only 33.3% of his games (one of three), Mullens has surpassed his interceptions prop bet total.
- Mullens has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total (0.8 interceptions) in 60% of his games in 2020 (three out of five chances).
Powered By Data Skrive