Nick Foles and the Chicago Bears host the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here's some insights and tips around Foles' passing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Foles' Bears play the Saints at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Nick Foles Passing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Nick Foles Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Foles is averaging 24.6 completions per game, 1.1 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (23.5).
- In three of five games this season (60% of his opportunities), Foles recorded more than 23.5 completions.
- Foles' season-long average over/under is 23 completions. He has recorded 1.6 more completions per game than that prop bet average.
- Foles has hit the over on completions prop bets in three of four games this year (75% of his chances).
- Foles has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (23 completions) in 60% of his games (three of five chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Foles has averaged 0.9 more passing attempts per game (38.4) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (37.5).
- Foles has not attempted more than 37.5 passes in a game through five outings this year.
- The average passing attempt prop bet over/under for Foles this season is 36.2. He often has gone over that value, averaging 38.4 attempts per game, 2.2 more than his average prop.
- In four of his four games (100%), Foles has outpaced his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In four of his five games (80%), Foles has thrown the ball more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total this season (36.2).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards prop bet for Foles is set at 257.5, 29.7 fewer yards than his season average of 227.8.
- In 20% of his games this season (one of five matchups), Foles has thrown for more than 257.5 yards.
- Foles' average passing yards prop this season has been set at 244.5, which he's fallen short of by 16.7 yards on average.
- Foles has gone over on passing yards prop bets in three of four opportunities this year (75%).
- Foles has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (244.5 passing yards) in just 40% of his games (two out of five matchups).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Foles is averaging 1.2 passing touchdowns per game, 0.3 fewer than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- Foles has not thrown for more than 1.5 TDs in a game through five outings this season.
- Foles' season average of 1.2 passing touchdowns per game is 0.3 fewer than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, 1.5.
- In only zero of his four games (0%), Foles has hit the over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- In just one of his five games (20%), Foles has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Foles averages 0.3 less interceptions per game (1.2) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (1.5).
- In 20% of his games this season (one out of five), Foles has tossed more than 1.5 interceptions.
- The average interceptions prop bet over/under for Foles this year is 1.2. That is the same as his season average.
- In half of his games this season, Foles has surpassed his interceptions prop bet total.
- In just 20% of his games this season (one out of five games), Foles has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total (1.2).
Powered By Data Skrive