On Sunday, Nick Chubb and the Cleveland Browns host the Pittsburgh Steelers at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Chubb's rushing prop bets. You can watch how Chubb's performance plays out when the Browns square off with the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Nick Chubb Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Nick Chubb Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Chubb has averaged 16.0 rushing attempts per game, 1.5 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (17.5).
- Chubb has had more than 17.5 rushing attempts in six of 11 games this season (54.5% of his chances).
- Chubb has averaged 1.1 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (17.1).
- In six of 11 games this year, Chubb took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (54.5% of his opportunities).
- Chubb's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 17.1. He's gone over that total in six of 11 games (54.5%).
- In his four career matchups against the Steelers, Chubb averages 16 carries per game, 1.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Chubb's rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 17.5 attempts, a number he has outperformed two times in four total games versus the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Chubb is set at 83.5. That is 3.7 fewer yards than his season average of 87.2.
- Five times this season (out of 11 total games -- 45.5%), Chubb has had more than 83.5 rushing yards.
- Chubb's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 84.3, which he's outpaced by 2.9 yards on average this year.
- Chubb has hit the rushing yards over in only five of 11 opportunities (45.5%).
- Chubb has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (84.3) in just 45.5% of his games (five out of 11 matchups).
- Over his four career matchups against the Steelers, Chubb averages 59 rushing yards per game, 24.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games versus the Steelers, Chubb has eclipsed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 83.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Chubb's per-game rushing touchdowns average (1.0) is 0.5 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Chubb has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 72.7% of his games this season (eight out of 11 chances).
- Chubb's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.5 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Chubb hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in eight of 11 games this year (72.7% of his chances).
- Chubb's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in eight of 11 games (72.7%).
- Chubb's zero rushing touchdowns per game over his four career matchups against the Steelers are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Chubb's rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never exceeded in four career games against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive