Nick Chubb and the Cleveland Browns visit the New York Jets on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Chubb's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the New York Jets. You can watch Chubb's performance play out for the Browns against the Jets on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Nick Chubb Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Nick Chubb Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Chubb's per-game rushing attempts average (16.5) is 2.0 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (18.5).
- Chubb has collected more than 18.5 rushing attempts in five out of 10 games this season (50% of his chances).
- Chubb's season-long average over/under is 16.9 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.4 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In six of 10 games this year, Chubb took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (60% of his opportunities).
- Chubb has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (16.9 rushing attempts) in 70% of his games (seven of 10 games).
- In his two career matchups against the Jets, Chubb averages 10 carries per game, 8.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Chubb's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this game at 18.5 attempts, a number he has failed to eclipse in two lifetime games against the Jets.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Chubb's 93.1 rushing yards per game average is 6.6 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- In 50% of his games this season (five of 10 matchups), Chubb has put up more than 86.5 rushing yards.
- Chubb's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 83.6, which he's outpaced by 9.5 yards on average this year.
- Chubb has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total five times (half of his games).
- Chubb's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 83.6 yards, a figure he's covered in half of his games.
- Over his two career matchups against the Jets, Chubb averages 34 rushing yards per game, 52.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Chubb has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 86.5 rushing yards in two career games against the Jets.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Chubb has notched 1.0 rushing touchdown per game, 0.5 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Chubb collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in seven out of 10 games this season (70% of his chances).
- Chubb's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.5 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Chubb hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in seven of 10 games this year (70% of his chances).
- Chubb has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in seven of 10 games (70%).
- Chubb's 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Jets are equal to his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Chubb's rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a figure he has beat one time in two career games versus the Jets.
Powered By Data Skrive