Nick Chubb and the Cleveland Browns visit the New York Giants on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Chubb's rushing prop bets. Watch Chubb's Browns square off with the Giants at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Nick Chubb Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Nick Chubb Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Chubb has averaged 16.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.8 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (17.5).
- Chubb has had more than 17.5 rushing attempts in six out of nine games this season (66.7% of his chances).
- Chubb has averaged 0.1 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (16.8).
- 66.7% of Chubb's games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (six of nine games).
- Chubb's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 16.8. He's gone over that total in seven of nine games (77.8%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Chubb's 97.9 rushing yards per game average is 9.4 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- In 55.6% of his games this season (five of nine matchups), Chubb has put up more than 88.5 rushing yards.
- Chubb's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 83.1, which he's outpaced by 14.8 yards on average this year.
- Chubb has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (55.6%) out of nine opportunities.
- Chubb's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 83.1 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in five out of nine games (55.6%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Chubb's per-game rushing touchdowns average (1.0) is 0.5 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Chubb recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in six of nine games this season (66.7% of his opportunities).
- Chubb's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.5 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In six of nine games this year, Chubb hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (66.7% of his opportunities).
- Chubb has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in six of nine games (66.7%).
Powered By Data Skrive