Nick Chubb and the Cleveland Browns travel to play the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Chubb's rushing props. You can watch Chubb's performance play out for the Browns against the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Nick Chubb Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Nick Chubb Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Chubb's per-game rushing attempts average (16.0) is 1.5 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (17.5).
- In four of six games this season (66.7% of his opportunities), Chubb has had more than 17.5 rushing attempts.
- Chubb has averaged 0.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (16.7).
- In four of six games this year, Chubb took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (66.7% of his opportunities).
- Chubb's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 16.7. He's gone over that total in four of six games (66.7%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Chubb's 95.8 rushing yards per game average is 8.3 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of six total games -- 66.7%), Chubb has had more than 87.5 rushing yards.
- Chubb has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (80.7) by 15.1 yards.
- Chubb has hit the rushing yards over in 66.7% of his opportunities (four of six games).
- Chubb has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (80.7) in 66.7% of his games (four out of six matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Chubb's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.8) is 0.3 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Chubb collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in three out of six games this season (50% of his chances).
- Chubb's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.3 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In half of his games this year, Chubb hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets.
- Chubb's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in half his games.
Powered By Data Skrive