Nick Chubb and the Cleveland Browns meet the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday in the AFC Wild Card Round at Heinz Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Chubb's rushing props. Watch Chubb's Browns face off against the Steelers on NBC at 8:15 PM ET.
Nick Chubb Rushing Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Nick Chubb Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Chubb has averaged 15.8 rushing attempts per game, 0.7 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (16.5).
- Chubb has had more than 16.5 rushing attempts in seven out of 12 games this season (58.3% of his opportunities).
- Chubb has averaged 1.4 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (17.2).
- Chubb went over his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Chubb has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (17.2 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- Chubb averages 15.6 carries per game over his five career matchups against the Steelers, 0.9 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Chubb's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this week at 16.5 attempts, a figure he has beat two times in five career games versus the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Chubb's 88.9 rushing yards per game average is 1.4 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- Six times this season (out of 12 total games -- 50%), Chubb has had more than 87.5 rushing yards.
- Chubb has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (84.2) by 4.7 yards.
- Chubb has gone over his rushing yards prop total six times (half of his games).
- Chubb has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (84.2) in six out of 12 games.
- Chubb's 68.8 rushing yards per game over his five career matchups against the Steelers are 18.7 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games against the Steelers, Chubb has gone over this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 87.5 yards two times.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Chubb's per-game rushing touchdowns average (1.0) is 0.5 less rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Chubb recorded more than 1.5 rushing touchdowns in three out of 12 games this season (25% of his chances).
- Chubb's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.5 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In nine of 12 games this year, Chubb hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (75% of his opportunities).
- Chubb's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in nine of 12 games (75%).
- Over his five career matchups against the Steelers, Chubb averages 0.2 rushing touchdowns per game, 1.3 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In five career games versus the Steelers, Chubb has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 1.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive