On Sunday, Nelson Agholor and the Las Vegas Raiders travel to play the Denver Broncos at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some insights and tips around Agholor's receiving prop bets. Watch Agholor's Raiders square off against the Broncos at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Nelson Agholor Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Nelson Agholor Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Agholor is averaging 55.9 receiving yards per game, 4.6 fewer than the over/under of 60.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In five of 15 games this year (33.3%), Agholor has collected more than 60.5 receiving yards.
- Agholor's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 41 per game. He has put up 14.9 more per game than that average.
- In nine of his 13 games (69.2%), Agholor has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In nine of his 15 games (60%), Agholor has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 41 yards.
- Agholor is averaging 22 yards per game in his last two outings against the Broncos, 38.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (60.5).
- Agholor has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 60.5 receiving yards in two total games against the Broncos.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Agholor's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game.
- In eight of 15 games this season (53.3%), Agholor has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Agholor has reeled in the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In just 33.3% of his games (two out of six), Agholor has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 53.3% of his games (eight out of 15 opportunities), Agholor has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Agholor's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Broncos are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Broncos, Agholor has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive