Nelson Agholor and the Las Vegas Raiders host the Los Angeles Chargers on Thursday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Agholor's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Agholor's performance play out for the Raiders against the Chargers on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Nelson Agholor Receiving Prop Bets (12/17/2020)
Nelson Agholor Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Agholor is averaging 48.8 receiving yards per game, 9.7 less than the over/under of 58.5 set for Thursday's matchup.
- In 30.8% of his games this year (four of 13), Agholor has put up more than 58.5 receiving yards.
- Agholor has collected 10.9 more receiving yards per game (48.8) than the average over/under he's had set, 37.9.
- In eight of his 11 games (72.7%), Agholor has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 61.5% of his games (eight of 13 opportunities), Agholor has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (37.9).
- Agholor's 56.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Chargers are 2.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Agholor has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 58.5 receiving yards in two career games against the Chargers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Agholor's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under in Thursday's game.
- In 53.8% of his games this season (seven out of 13), Agholor has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Agholor has collected the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In just 25% of his games (one of four), Agholor has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 53.8% of his games (seven of 13 opportunities), Agholor has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
- Agholor averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Chargers, which is exactly the same as his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Agholor has beat Thursday's prop bet receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns one time in two career games against the Chargers.
Powered By Data Skrive