Nelson Agholor and the Las Vegas Raiders host the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Agholor's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Agholor and the Raiders square off with the Colts on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Nelson Agholor Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Nelson Agholor Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Agholor is averaging 44.6 receiving yards per game, 3.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (48.5).
- In five out of 12 games this season (41.7%), Agholor has totaled more than 48.5 receiving yards.
- Agholor's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 36.8 per game. He has put up 7.8 more per game than that average.
- Agholor has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in seven of his 10 games (70%).
- In 58.3% of his games (seven out of 12 opportunities), Agholor has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (36.8).
- Agholor's 24 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Colts are 24.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Agholor has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 48.5 receiving yards in one career game against the Colts.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Agholor has averaged 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his prop bet in Sunday's game.
- In 50% of his games this season (six of 12), Agholor has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Agholor has grabbed the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In only 0% of his games (zero out of three), Agholor has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In half of his matchups, Agholor has hit the over on his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Agholor's zero receiving touchdowns in his single career matchup against the Colts are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Agholor has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one career game against the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive