Nelson Agholor and the Las Vegas Raiders visit the New York Jets on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's an analysis of Agholor's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Agholor's Raiders play the Jets at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Nelson Agholor Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Nelson Agholor Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Agholor is averaging 45.2 receiving yards per game, 7.3 fewer than the over/under of 52.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In five out of 11 games this year (45.5%), Agholor has collected more than 52.5 receiving yards.
- Agholor has totaled 10.0 more receiving yards per game (45.2) than the average over/under he's had set, 35.2.
- Agholor has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in seven of his nine games (77.8%).
- In 54.5% of his games (six out of 11 opportunities), Agholor has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (35.2).
- Agholor's 10 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Jets are 42.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Agholor has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 52.5 receiving yards in two lifetime games against the Jets.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Agholor's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game.
- In six of 11 games this season (54.5%), Agholor has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Agholor has collected the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In only zero of his two games (0%), Agholor has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In six of his 11 games (54.5%), Agholor has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Agholor's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Jets are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Agholor has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in two total games against the Jets.
Powered By Data Skrive