Nelson Agholor and the Las Vegas Raiders host the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Agholor's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Agholor's Raiders square off with the Chiefs on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Nelson Agholor Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Nelson Agholor Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Agholor is averaging 39.4 receiving yards per game, 2.1 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (41.5).
- In 44.4% of his games this year (four of nine), Agholor has totaled more than 41.5 receiving yards.
- Agholor has put up 7.8 more receiving yards per game (39.4) than the average over/under he's had set, 31.6.
- In five of his seven games (71.4%), Agholor has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 55.6% of his games (five of nine opportunities), Agholor has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (31.6).
- Agholor is averaging 38 yards per game in his last two outings against the Chiefs, 3.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (41.5).
- Agholor has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 41.5 yards one time in two total games against the Chiefs.
Powered By Data Skrive