N'Keal Harry's New England Patriots visit the New York Jets on Monday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Harry's rushing prop bets. Watch Harry's Patriots play the Jets on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
N'Keal Harry Rushing Prop Bets (11/9/2020)
N'Keal Harry Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Harry has averaged 0.2 rushing attempts per game, 0.3 less than the over/under in Monday's game (0.5).
- Harry has yet to carry the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through six outings this year.
- Harry has averaged 0.3 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Harry took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only one of four games this year (25% of his chances).
- Harry's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only one of six games (16.7%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Monday's rushing yards over/under for Harry is set at 1.5 yards. That is 1.2 less than his season average of 0.3.
- In 16.7% of his games this season (one of six matchups), Harry has put up more than 1.5 rushing yards.
- Harry's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 1.3 yards, which he's fallen short of by 1.0 on average.
- Harry has hit the rushing yards over in only one of six opportunities (16.7%).
- In only one game this season (16.7%), Harry, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive