N'Keal Harry and the New England Patriots travel to play the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at New Era Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Harry's rushing props. You can watch Harry and the Patriots square off against the Bills on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
N'Keal Harry Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
N'Keal Harry Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Harry's per-game rushing attempts average (0.2) is 0.3 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In one out of six games this season (16.7% of his opportunities), Harry has had more than 0.5 rushing attempts.
- Harry's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.3 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Harry took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just one of four games this year (25% of his chances).
- Harry's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 0.5. He's gone over that total in just one of six games (16.7%).
- Harry's two carries in his only career matchup against the Bills are 1.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Harry's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this week at 0.5 attempts, a figure he has outdone one time in one career game against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Harry's 0.3 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 1.2 less than Sunday's over/under.
- One time this season (out of six total games -- 16.7%), Harry has had more than 1.5 rushing yards.
- Harry's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 1.3 yards, which he's fallen short of by 1.0 on average.
- Harry has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of six times (16.7%).
- In only one game this season (16.7%), Harry, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 1.3.
- Harry's 18 rushing yards in his single career matchup against the Bills are 16.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Harry's rushing yards prop bet total for this game at 1.5 yards, a mark he has beat one time in one total game opposite the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive