N'Keal Harry's New England Patriots host the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Harry's rushing prop bets. You can watch Harry and the Patriots square off against the 49ers on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
N'Keal Harry Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
N'Keal Harry Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Harry has averaged 0.2 rushing attempts per game, 0.3 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Harry has yet to carry the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through five outings this year.
- Harry has averaged 0.3 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In just one of three games this year, Harry achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Harry has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (0.5 rushing attempts) in only 20% of his games (one of five games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Harry is set at 1.5 yards. That is 1.1 fewer than his season average of 0.4.
- One time this season (out of five total games -- 20%), Harry has had more than 1.5 rushing yards.
- Harry's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 1.3 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.9 on average.
- Harry has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only one out of five times (20%).
- Harry has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (1.3) in only 20% of his games (one out of five matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive