N'Keal Harry and the New England Patriots host the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's a breakdown of Harry's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Harry's Patriots square off with the Broncos on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
N'Keal Harry Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
N'Keal Harry Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Harry's per-game rushing attempts average (0.3) is 0.2 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Harry has yet to carry the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through four outings this season.
- Harry has averaged 0.2 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Harry has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Harry has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (0.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Harry's 0.5 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 1.0 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Harry has not rushed for more than 1.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Harry has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (1.2) by 0.7 yards.
- Harry has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Harry has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (1.2 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive