N'Keal Harry and the New England Patriots host the Denver Broncos on Monday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Harry's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Denver Broncos. Watch Harry's performance play out for the Patriots against the Broncos on ESPN at 5:00 PM ET.
N'Keal Harry Rushing Prop Bets (10/12/2020)
N'Keal Harry Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Harry has averaged 0.3 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 fewer than the over/under in Monday's game (0.5).
- Harry has yet to carry the ball more than 0.5 times in a game through four outings this year.
- Harry's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.2 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Harry has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Harry has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (0.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Monday's rushing yards over/under for Harry is set at 1.5 yards. That's 1.0 fewer than his season average of 0.5.
- Harry has not rushed for more than 1.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Harry's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 1.2 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.7 on average.
- Harry has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Harry has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (1.2 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive