N'Keal Harry and the New England Patriots host the Buffalo Bills on Monday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Harry's receiving prop bets. Watch Harry's Patriots play the Bills on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
N'Keal Harry Receiving Prop Bets (12/28/2020)
N'Keal Harry Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Harry is averaging 24.1 receiving yards per game, 1.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (25.5).
- In 41.7% of his games this year (five of 12), Harry has totaled more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Harry's season average of 24.1 receiving yards per game is 10.7 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 34.8.
- Harry has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his 12 games (25%).
- In only 33.3% of his games (four out of 12 opportunities), Harry has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (34.8).
- Harry is averaging 21 yards per game in his last one outing against the Bills, 4.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (25.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Harry's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 25.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in one total game against the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive