N'Keal Harry and the New England Patriots travel to play the Miami Dolphins on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Harry's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Miami Dolphins. You can watch Harry and the Patriots square off with the Dolphins on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
N'Keal Harry Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
N'Keal Harry Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Harry is averaging 25.2 receiving yards per game, 3.3 fewer than the over/under of 28.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 45.5% of his games this year (five out of 11), Harry has collected more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Harry's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 35.3 per game. He is averaging 10.1 less per game than that average.
- Harry has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his 11 games (27.3%).
- In only four of his 11 games (36.4%), Harry has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 35.3 yards.
- Harry's 34 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Dolphins are 5.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Harry has eclipsed Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 28.5 yards two times in two career games against the Dolphins.
Powered By Data Skrive