N'Keal Harry and the New England Patriots visit the Los Angeles Rams on Thursday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Harry's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Harry's performance play out for the Patriots against the Rams on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
N'Keal Harry Receiving Prop Bets (12/10/2020)
N'Keal Harry Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Harry is averaging 22.8 receiving yards per game, 1.7 fewer than the over/under of 24.5 set for Thursday's matchup.
- In 40% of his games this year (four out of 10), Harry has totaled more than 24.5 receiving yards.
- Harry's season average of 22.8 receiving yards per game is 13.8 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 36.6.
- In only two of his 10 games (20%), Harry has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 30% of his games (three out of 10 chances), Harry has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (36.6).
Powered By Data Skrive