N'Keal Harry and the New England Patriots visit the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Harry's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Harry's performance play out for the Patriots against the Chargers on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
N'Keal Harry Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
N'Keal Harry Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Harry is averaging 23.7 receiving yards per game, 1.8 less than the over/under of 25.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four out of nine), Harry has put up more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Harry's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 37.8 per game. He is averaging 14.1 fewer per game than that average.
- In only two of his nine games (22.2%), Harry has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 33.3% of his games (three out of nine chances), Harry has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (37.8).
Powered By Data Skrive