N'Keal Harry and the New England Patriots host the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Harry's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Arizona Cardinals. You can watch Harry and the Patriots take on the Cardinals on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
N'Keal Harry Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
N'Keal Harry Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Harry is averaging 26.6 receiving yards per game, 4.9 less than the over/under of 31.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 50% of his games this year (four out of eight), Harry has totaled more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- Harry's season average of 26.6 receiving yards per game is 12.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 38.8.
- Harry has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his eight games (25%).
- In just three of his eight games (37.5%), Harry has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 38.8 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive