N'Keal Harry and the New England Patriots visit the Houston Texans on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's a look at Harry's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Harry's Patriots square off against the Texans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
N'Keal Harry Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
N'Keal Harry Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Harry is averaging 24.6 receiving yards per game, 3.9 fewer than the over/under of 28.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In three of seven games this season (42.9%), Harry has put up more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Harry's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 40.2 per game. He averages 15.6 less per game than that average.
- In just one of his seven games (14.3%), Harry has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only one of his seven games (14.3%), Harry has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 40.2 yards.
- Harry is averaging zero yards per game in his last one contest against the Texans, 28.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (28.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Harry's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 28.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in one career game against the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive