Myles Gaskin and the Miami Dolphins host the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Gaskin's rushing prop bets. Watch Gaskin's Dolphins take on the Rams at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Myles Gaskin Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Myles Gaskin Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gaskin has averaged 13.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.8 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (14.5).
- Gaskin has not carried the ball more than 14.5 times in a game through six outings this year.
- Gaskin's 13.7 rushing attempts per game is 3.0 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 10.7.
- 80% of Gaskin's games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (four of five games).
- Gaskin's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 10.7. He's gone over that total in half his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Gaskin's 56.7 rushing yards per game average is 0.2 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- Three times this season (out of six total games -- 50%), Gaskin has had more than 56.5 rushing yards.
- Gaskin's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 40.7, which he's outpaced by 16.0 yards on average this year.
- Gaskin has gone over the rushing yards total in 80% of his opportunities (four of five games).
- Gaskin has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (40.7) in 66.7% of his games (four out of six matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Gaskin's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.2) is 0.3 less rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Gaskin had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in one of six games this season (16.7% of his opportunities).
- Gaskin has averaged 0.3 less rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In just zero of one game this year, Gaskin hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Gaskin's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only one of six games (16.7%).
Powered By Data Skrive