On Sunday, Myles Gaskin and the Miami Dolphins host the New York Jets at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Gaskin's rushing prop bets. You can watch Gaskin's performance play out for the Dolphins against the Jets on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Myles Gaskin Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Myles Gaskin Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gaskin has notched 12.8 rushing attempts per game, 0.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (12.5).
- Gaskin has not carried the ball more than 12.5 times in a game through five outings this year.
- Gaskin's season-long average over/under is 9.8 rushing attempts. He has collected 3.0 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Gaskin has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Gaskin has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (9.8 attempts).
- In his only career matchup against the Jets, Gaskin recorded four carries, 8.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Gaskin's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 12.5 attempts, a number he has failed to eclipse in one lifetime game against the Jets.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Gaskin is set at 48.5. That is 1.3 more yards than his season average of 49.8.
- Gaskin has yet to rush for more than 48.5 yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Gaskin has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (37.8) by 12.0 yards.
- Gaskin has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Gaskin has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (37.8 yards).
- Gaskin's five rushing yards in his one career matchup against the Jets are 43.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Jets, Gaskin has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 48.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive