Myles Gaskin and the Miami Dolphins square off against the Denver Broncos on Sunday on the road at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some betting insights and tips around Gaskin's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Gaskin's performance play out for the Dolphins against the Broncos on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Myles Gaskin Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Myles Gaskin Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gaskin has averaged 12.8 rushing attempts per game, 1.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (11.5).
- Gaskin has not carried the ball more than 11.5 times in a game through five outings this season.
- Gaskin's 12.8 rushing attempts per game is 3.0 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 9.8.
- Gaskin has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Gaskin has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (9.8 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Gaskin is set at 44.5. That's 5.3 more yards than his season average of 49.8.
- Gaskin has yet to rush for more than 44.5 yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Gaskin's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 37.8, which he's outpaced by 12.0 yards on average this year.
- Gaskin has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Gaskin has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (37.8 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive