Myles Gaskin and the Miami Dolphins travel to play the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at Levi's Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Gaskin's rushing props. Watch Gaskin's Dolphins square off with the 49ers on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Myles Gaskin Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Myles Gaskin Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gaskin has averaged 12.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (11.5).
- Gaskin has not carried the ball more than 11.5 times in a game through four outings this year.
- Gaskin's 12.0 rushing attempts per game is 2.8 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 9.2.
- Gaskin has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Gaskin has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (9.2 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Gaskin's 48.0 rushing yards per game average is 3.5 more than Sunday's over/under.
- Gaskin has not rushed for more than 44.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Gaskin has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (35.5) by 12.5 yards.
- Gaskin has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Gaskin has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (35.5 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive