Myles Gaskin and the Miami Dolphins visit the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at Bills Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Gaskin's rushing prop bets. You can watch Gaskin and the Dolphins square off with the Bills on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Myles Gaskin Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Myles Gaskin Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gaskin has averaged 15.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (15.5).
- In five of nine games this season (55.6% of his opportunities), Gaskin has recorded more than 15.5 rushing attempts.
- Gaskin's season-long average over/under is 11.9 rushing attempts. He has collected 3.1 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 87.5% of Gaskin's games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (seven of eight games).
- Gaskin's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11.9. He's gone over that total in six of nine games (66.7%).
- Over his two career matchups against the Bills, Gaskin averages four carries per game, 11.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Gaskin's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 15.5 attempts, a number he has failed to exceed in two career games against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Gaskin is set at 62.5. That is 0.2 fewer yards than his season average of 62.7.
- Four times this season (out of nine total games -- 44.4%), Gaskin has had more than 62.5 rushing yards.
- Gaskin has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (46.6) by 16.1 yards.
- Gaskin has gone over the rushing yards total in 75% of his opportunities (six of eight games).
- Gaskin has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (46.6) in 66.7% of his games (six out of nine matchups).
- Gaskin's 23 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Bills are 39.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gaskin has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 62.5 rushing yards in two lifetime games against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Gaskin's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.2) is 0.3 less rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Gaskin had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in two out of nine games this season (22.2% of his opportunities).
- Gaskin has averaged 0.3 less rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In only zero of two games this year, Gaskin hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Gaskin has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in only two of nine games (22.2%).
- In his two career matchups against the Bills, Gaskin averages zero rushing touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Gaskin's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never eclipsed in two lifetime games against the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive