On Saturday, Myles Gaskin and the Miami Dolphins travel to play the Las Vegas Raiders at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Gaskin's rushing prop bets. Watch Gaskin's Dolphins play the Raiders at 8:15 PM ET on NFL Network.
Myles Gaskin Rushing Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Myles Gaskin Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gaskin has collected 15.1 rushing attempts per game, 3.6 more than the over/under in Saturday's game (11.5).
- In five out of eight games this season (62.5% of his opportunities), Gaskin has recorded more than 11.5 rushing attempts.
- Gaskin's 15.1 rushing attempts per game is 3.2 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 11.9.
- 85.7% of Gaskin's games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (six of seven games).
- Gaskin's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11.9. He's gone over that total in five of eight games (62.5%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Saturday's rushing yards prop bet for Gaskin is set at 51.5. That's 8.1 fewer yards than his season average of 59.6.
- Four times this season (out of eight total games -- 50%), Gaskin has had more than 51.5 rushing yards.
- Gaskin's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 45.9, which he's outpaced by 13.7 yards on average this year.
- Gaskin has hit the rushing yards over in 71.4% of his opportunities (five of seven games).
- Gaskin has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (45.9) in 75% of his games (six out of eight matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive