Myles Gaskin and the Miami Dolphins host the New England Patriots on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Gaskin's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Gaskin's Dolphins face off against the Patriots on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Myles Gaskin Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Myles Gaskin Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gaskin has averaged 15.1 rushing attempts per game, 9.6 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- Gaskin has recorded more than 5.5 rushing attempts in eight of eight games this season (100% of his chances).
- Gaskin's 15.1 rushing attempts per game is 3.2 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 11.9.
- 85.7% of Gaskin's games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (six of seven games).
- Gaskin has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (11.9 rushing attempts) in 62.5% of his games (five of eight games).
- In his lone career matchup against the Patriots, Gaskin had nine carries, 3.5 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gaskin has exceeded Sunday's projected rushing attempts total of 5.5 attempts one time in one total game against the Patriots.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Gaskin's 59.6 rushing yards per game average is 37.1 more than Sunday's over/under.
- In 100% of his games this season (eight of eight matchups), Gaskin has put up more than 22.5 rushing yards.
- Gaskin's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 45.9, which he's outpaced by 13.7 yards on average this year.
- Gaskin has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (71.4%) out of seven opportunities.
- Gaskin has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (45.9) in 75% of his games (six out of eight matchups).
- In his single career matchup against the Patriots, Gaskin recorded 40 rushing yards, 17.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Patriots, Gaskin has eclipsed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 22.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Gaskin has recorded 0.3 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.2 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Gaskin had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in two out of eight games this season (25% of his opportunities).
- Gaskin's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.2 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In only zero of two games this year, Gaskin hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Gaskin's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only two of eight games (25%).
- Gaskin's zero rushing touchdowns in his only career matchup against the Patriots are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Gaskin's rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never exceeded in one lifetime game against the Patriots.
Powered By Data Skrive