Myles Gaskin and the Miami Dolphins host the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's an analysis of Gaskin's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. Watch Gaskin's Dolphins square off against the Chiefs on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Myles Gaskin Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Myles Gaskin Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gaskin has averaged 15.1 rushing attempts per game, 1.4 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (16.5).
- Gaskin has recorded more than 16.5 rushing attempts in four of eight games this season (50% of his opportunities).
- Gaskin's 15.1 rushing attempts per game is 3.2 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 11.9.
- In six of seven games this year, Gaskin took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (85.7% of his opportunities).
- Gaskin has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (11.9 rushing attempts) in 62.5% of his games (five of eight games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Gaskin is set at 68.5 yards. That's 8.9 more than his season average of 59.6.
- In 25% of his games this season (two of eight matchups), Gaskin has put up more than 68.5 rushing yards.
- Gaskin has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (45.9) by 13.7 yards.
- Gaskin has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (71.4%) out of seven opportunities.
- Gaskin's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 45.9 yards, a figure he's covered in six out of eight games (75%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Gaskin has recorded 0.3 rushing touchdowns per game, which is 0.2 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Gaskin has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 25% of his games this season (two out of eight chances).
- Gaskin's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has collected 0.2 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In just zero of two games this year, Gaskin hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (0% of his opportunities).
- Gaskin's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only two of eight games (25%).
Powered By Data Skrive