Mohamed Sanu and the Detroit Lions host the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at Ford Field. Here's a look at Sanu's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Sanu's performance play out for the Lions against the Vikings on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Mohamed Sanu Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Mohamed Sanu Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sanu is averaging 19.3 receiving yards per game, 14.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (33.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (three out of nine), Sanu has totaled more than 33.5 receiving yards.
- Sanu's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 28.2 per game. He averages 8.9 fewer per game than that average.
- In just one of his three games (33.3%), Sanu has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Sanu has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 28.2 yards.
- Sanu's 45 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Vikings are 11.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Sanu's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 33.5 yards, a number he has outdone three times in three career games against the Vikings.
Powered By Data Skrive