On Saturday, Mohamed Sanu and the Detroit Lions host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Ford Field. Here's some insights and tips around Sanu's receiving prop bets. You can watch Sanu and the Lions square off against the Buccaneers on NFL Network at 1:00 PM ET.
Mohamed Sanu Receiving Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Mohamed Sanu Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sanu is averaging 19.0 receiving yards per game, 13.5 fewer than the over/under of 32.5 set for Saturday's outing.
- In three of eight games this year (37.5%), Sanu has put up more than 32.5 receiving yards.
- Sanu's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 25 per game. He averages 6.0 less per game than that average.
- Sanu has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of games, Sanu has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 25 yards.
- Sanu is averaging 56.6 yards per game in his last seven outings against the Buccaneers, 24.1 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (32.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Sanu's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 32.5 yards, a mark he has outperformed five times in seven total games opposite the Buccaneers.
Powered By Data Skrive