Mohamed Sanu and the Detroit Lions travel to play the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Sanu's receiving prop bets. You can watch Sanu and the Lions square off against the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Mohamed Sanu Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Mohamed Sanu Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sanu is averaging 16.3 receiving yards per game, 10.2 less than the over/under of 26.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In three of seven games this year (42.9%), Sanu has collected more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- Sanu's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 25 per game. He averages 8.7 less per game than that average.
- Sanu has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Sanu has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 25 yards.
- Sanu's 67.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Titans are 41.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sanu has gone over Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 26.5 yards two times in two total games against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive