Mohamed Sanu and the Detroit Lions host the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Ford Field. Here's some betting insights and tips for Sanu's receiving prop bets. Watch Sanu's Lions square off against the Packers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Mohamed Sanu Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Mohamed Sanu Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Sanu is averaging 12.8 receiving yards per game, 13.7 fewer than the over/under of 26.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In two of six games this year (33.3%), Sanu has totaled more than 26.5 receiving yards.
- Sanu's season average of 12.8 receiving yards per game is 10.7 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 23.5.
- Sanu has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just zero of his one game (0%).
- In only 33.3% of his games (two out of six chances), Sanu has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (23.5).
- Sanu's 72.8 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Packers are 46.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sanu has outdone Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 26.5 yards four times in four total games against the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive