On Sunday, Mo Alie-Cox and the Indianapolis Colts host the Cincinnati Bengals at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Alie-Cox's receiving prop bets. Watch Alie-Cox's Colts square off against the Bengals at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Mo Alie-Cox Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Mo Alie-Cox Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Alie-Cox is averaging 38.8 receiving yards per game, 16.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (22.5).
- Alie-Cox has yet to put up more than 22.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Alie-Cox's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 28.2 per game. He has put up 10.6 more per game than that average.
- Alie-Cox has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Alie-Cox has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (28.2 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive