Mo Alie-Cox and the Indianapolis Colts travel to play the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Alie-Cox's receiving prop bets. You can watch Alie-Cox's performance play out for the Colts against the Browns on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Mo Alie-Cox Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Mo Alie-Cox Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Alie-Cox's 48.5 receiving yards per game average is 21.0 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (27.5).
- Alie-Cox has not totaled more than 27.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Alie-Cox has put up 19.7 more receiving yards per game (48.5) than the average over/under he's had set, 28.8.
- Alie-Cox has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Alie-Cox has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (28.8 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive