Mo Alie-Cox and the Indianapolis Colts host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Alie-Cox's receiving prop bets. You can watch Alie-Cox and the Colts play the Jaguars on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Mo Alie-Cox Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Mo Alie-Cox Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Alie-Cox's 28.1 receiving yards per game average is 6.6 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (21.5).
- In five out of 14 games this season (35.7%), Alie-Cox has put up more than 21.5 receiving yards.
- Alie-Cox has collected 2.6 more receiving yards per game (28.1) than the average over/under he's had set, 25.5.
- Alie-Cox has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his nine games (33.3%).
- In only 28.6% of his games (four out of 14 chances), Alie-Cox has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (25.5).
- Alie-Cox is averaging 15.8 yards per game in his last four outings against the Jaguars, 5.8 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (21.5).
- Alie-Cox has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 21.5 yards one time in four career games against the Jaguars.
Powered By Data Skrive