Mo Alie-Cox and the Indianapolis Colts visit the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's a breakdown of Alie-Cox's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Alie-Cox and the Colts square off against the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Mo Alie-Cox Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Mo Alie-Cox Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Alie-Cox's 28.8 receiving yards per game average is 9.3 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (19.5).
- In 46.2% of his games this year (six of 13), Alie-Cox has collected more than 19.5 receiving yards.
- Alie-Cox's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 25.5 per game. He has collected 3.3 more per game than that average.
- In just three of his nine games (33.3%), Alie-Cox has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 30.8% of his games (four of 13 chances), Alie-Cox has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (25.5).
- Alie-Cox's 11 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Steelers are 8.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Alie-Cox's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 19.5 yards, a number he has never beat in one total game against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive