Mo Alie-Cox and the Indianapolis Colts host the Houston Texans on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Alie-Cox receiving props. Watch Alie-Cox's Colts take on the Texans at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Mo Alie-Cox Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Mo Alie-Cox Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Alie-Cox is averaging 30.0 receiving yards per game, 8.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (21.5).
- In 41.7% of his games this year (five out of 12), Alie-Cox has collected more than 21.5 receiving yards.
- Alie-Cox's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 26 per game. He has put up 4.0 more per game than that average.
- Alie-Cox has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his eight games (37.5%).
- In only four of his 12 games (33.3%), Alie-Cox has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 26 yards.
- Alie-Cox is averaging 10 yards per game in his last four outings against the Texans, 11.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (21.5).
- Alie-Cox has surpassed Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 21.5 yards one time in four total games against the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive