Mo Alie-Cox and the Indianapolis Colts travel to play the Houston Texans on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Alie-Cox's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Houston Texans. You can watch Alie-Cox and the Colts square off with the Texans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Mo Alie-Cox Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Mo Alie-Cox Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Alie-Cox is averaging 32.8 receiving yards per game, 11.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (21.5).
- In 40% of his games this season (four of 10), Alie-Cox has totaled more than 21.5 receiving yards.
- Alie-Cox's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 27.2 per game. He has put up 5.6 more per game than that average.
- Alie-Cox has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his six games (33.3%).
- In just 40% of his games (four of 10 chances), Alie-Cox has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (27.2).
- Alie-Cox is averaging 5.7 yards per game in his last three outings against the Texans, 15.8 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (21.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Alie-Cox's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 21.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in three total games against the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive