Mo Alie-Cox and the Indianapolis Colts host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's an analysis of Alie-Cox's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch how Alie-Cox's performance plays out when the Colts face off against the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Mo Alie-Cox Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Mo Alie-Cox Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Alie-Cox is averaging 34.3 receiving yards per game, 12.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (21.5).
- In four of nine games this year (44.4%), Alie-Cox has collected more than 21.5 receiving yards.
- Alie-Cox has put up 6.0 more receiving yards per game (34.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 28.3.
- Alie-Cox has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his five games (40%).
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Alie-Cox has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 28.3 yards.
- Alie-Cox's eight receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Titans are 13.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Alie-Cox has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 21.5 receiving yards in five lifetime games against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive