Mo Alie-Cox and the Indianapolis Colts travel to play the Tennessee Titans on Thursday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Alie-Cox's receiving prop bets. Watch Alie-Cox's performance play out for the Colts against the Titans on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Mo Alie-Cox Receiving Prop Bets (11/12/2020)
Mo Alie-Cox Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Alie-Cox is averaging 39.1 receiving yards per game, 10.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (28.5).
- In four out of seven games this year (57.1%), Alie-Cox has collected more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Alie-Cox's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 28.2 per game. He has collected 10.9 more per game than that average.
- Alie-Cox has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In 57.1% of his games (four out of seven opportunities), Alie-Cox has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (28.2).
- Alie-Cox's 5.2 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Titans are 23.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Alie-Cox's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 28.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in four lifetime games against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive