Mo Alie-Cox and the Indianapolis Colts take on the Buffalo Bills in the AFC Wild Card Round on Saturday at Bills Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Alie-Cox's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Alie-Cox's performance plays out when the Colts square off with the Bills on CBS at 1:05 PM ET.
Mo Alie-Cox Receiving Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Mo Alie-Cox Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Alie-Cox is averaging 26.3 receiving yards per game, 2.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (28.5).
- In 26.7% of his games this year (four of 15), Alie-Cox has collected more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Alie-Cox has put up 0.8 more receiving yards per game (26.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 25.5.
- In just three of his nine games (33.3%), Alie-Cox has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only four of his 15 games (26.7%), Alie-Cox has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 25.5 yards.
- Alie-Cox is averaging seven yards per game in his last one outing against the Bills, 21.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (28.5).
- Alie-Cox has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 28.5 receiving yards in one career game against the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive