Mitchell Trubisky and the Chicago Bears travel to play the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's an analysis of Trubisky's passing prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Trubisky's performance plays out when the Bears face off against the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Mitchell Trubisky Passing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Mitchell Trubisky Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Trubisky's per-game passing completions average (17.8) is 6.7 fewer than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (24.5).
- In two of eight games this season (25% of his chances), Trubisky recorded more than 24.5 completions.
- Trubisky's 17.8 completions per game is 4.1 less completions than his average prop bet over/under of 21.9.
- In only three of seven games this year, Trubisky has hit the over on completions prop bets (42.9% of his opportunities).
- Trubisky has gone over his average prop bet for completions (21.9) in just three of eight games (37.5%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Trubisky has averaged 9.0 fewer passing attempts per game (27.5) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (36.5).
- In one of eight games this season (12.5%), Trubisky has attempted more than 36.5 passes.
- Trubisky is averaging 27.5 passing attempts per game, which is 7.9 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- In only 28.6% of his games (two of seven), Trubisky has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- Trubisky has thrown the football more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total (35.4) in just 25% of his games in 2020 (two of eight opportunities).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Trubisky has thrown for an average of 192.3 yards per game in the 2020 season, 67.2 fewer than Sunday's passing yards prop total.
- In two of eight games this season (25%), Trubisky has thrown for more than 259.5 yards.
- Trubisky's average passing yards prop this season has been set at 238.2, which he's fallen short of by 45.9 yards on average.
- Trubisky has exceeded his passing yards total in 57.1% of his opportunities this season (four of seven games).
- In exactly half of his games this season, Trubisky has thrown for more than his average passing yards over/under of 238.2.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Trubisky is averaging 1.8 passing touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- In four out of eight games this year (50%), Trubisky has grabbed more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Trubisky's season average of 1.8 passing touchdowns per game is 0.3 more than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, at 1.5.
- Trubisky has hit the over on passing touchdowns prop bets in only 57.1% of his games (four of seven).
- In half of his eight games, Trubisky has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Trubisky's per-game interception average -- 0.8 -- is 0.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (four of eight), Trubisky has tossed more than 0.5 interceptions.
- Trubisky has thrown 0.3 more interceptions (0.8 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In 57.1% of his games this season (four of seven), Trubisky has hit the over on his interceptions prop bet total.
- In half of his games this season, Trubisky has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive