Mitchell Trubisky's Chicago Bears host the Houston Texans on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here's some insights and tips around Trubisky's passing prop bets. You can watch Trubisky and the Bears face off against the Texans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Mitchell Trubisky Passing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Mitchell Trubisky Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Trubisky's per-game passing completions average (17.2) is 6.3 less than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (23.5).
- In two of six games this season (33.3% of his chances), Trubisky had more than 23.5 completions.
- Trubisky's 17.2 completions per game is 4.3 fewer completions than his average prop bet over/under of 21.5.
- In only two of five games this year, Trubisky has hit the over on completions prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Trubisky has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (21.5 completions) in only 33.3% of his games (two of six chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Trubisky's passing attempts average (27.7) is 8.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (36.5).
- In one of six games this season (16.7%), Trubisky has attempted more than 36.5 passes.
- Trubisky is averaging 27.7 passing attempts per game, which is 7.4 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- In only two of his five games (40%), Trubisky has outpaced his passing attempts prop bet total.
- Trubisky has thrown the football more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total (35.1) in only 33.3% of his games in 2020 (two out of six opportunities).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Trubisky has thrown for an average of 178.2 yards per game in the 2020 season, 70.3 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In one of six games this season (16.7%), Trubisky has thrown for more than 248.5 yards.
- Trubisky's average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 235.1. On average, he's fallen short of that mark by 56.9 yards per game.
- Trubisky has gone over his passing yard total in 60% of his opportunities this season (three of five games).
- Trubisky has gone over his season-long passing yards prop bet average (235.1) in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Trubisky's 1.7 passing touchdowns per game average is 0.2 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (1.5).
- In three out of six games this season (50%), Trubisky has swiped more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Trubisky's season average of 1.7 passing touchdowns per game is 0.2 more than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, at 1.5.
- Trubisky has gone over on passing touchdowns prop bets in just 60% of his games (three of five).
- In half of his six games, Trubisky has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Trubisky throws 0.3 more interceptions per game on average this season than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three out of six games this year (50%), Trubisky has been picked off more than 0.5 times.
- Trubisky has thrown 0.3 more interceptions (0.8 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- 60% of the time this year (three of five games), Trubisky has hit the over on his interceptions prop bet total.
- In half of his contests this season, Trubisky has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total of 0.5.
Powered By Data Skrive